Advance Team Automotive
3720 Hawkins Street Northeast Albuquerque, NM 87109
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to contact us on the form below if you have any questions. Even if you don’t see an open position above, we’re always looking to hear from good people.
Shop Foreman/Senior Service Technician
“I enjoy working for Advance Team Automotive due to the friendly family oriented working environment as well as the opportunities to advance in my career. I have the time to spend with my family on weekends which is a huge advantage of working for this company.”
“I enjoy working at Advance Team Automotive because First and foremost, the pay and hours are fantastic, which always make me feel valued and appreciated as an employee. Advance Team offers competitive pay rates and a schedule that allows for a healthy work-life balance, including weekends off. The company’s culture of teamwork fosters open communication and collaborative efforts among all the employees, which makes every task seem effortless and enjoyable. I am impressed by the company’s commitment to providing exceptional customer service, as well as its focus on quality workmanship. The management team also demonstrates fair leadership practices, always available to listen and offering guidance on any issues that arise. I find Advance Team to be one of the most supportive and positive work environments I have ever encountered. Which provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth. My experience with Advance Team Automotive Is nothing short of fantastic, and I would highly recommend the organization to anyone looking for a professional, supportive work environment in the automotive industry.”
Auto Repair Technicians near Albuquerque!
Urgently Hiring Automotive Technicians
EASY to apply, 60 seconds or less!
Tired of working at a flat rate? Do you want a guaranteed hourly pay? GREAT benefits? Do you feel like you’re stuck and your career is going nowhere? Or your current shop is not investing in you, making you a better tech?
We are Julie & Fred from Advance Team Automotive, Inc., in the past year we have expanded and We are now HIRING for TWO positions!
First – We are looking for an Experienced Automotive Technician, self-starter, team player, own set of tools, strong diagnostic and drivability skills. 5+ years experience.
Second – Our Ideal Automotive Technician would have a minimum of 3 years experience and a good basic toolset. (We Provide all specialty tools.)
With OVER 380+ GOOGLE Reviews and a stellar (4.9) Google Rating, you can see we care about our clients and staff.
We appreciate the work our technicians do and offer TONS of benefits like…
*** PAYCHECK ***
• Direct Deposit
• Monthly Bonuses
• Never run out of work
*** Work Environment ***
• Friendly and Professional, where you can grow your career
• Organized, clean, and fast-paced operation
• Well ventilated, well lit, and VERY clean
• Information systems: AllData
• Each Technician has their OWN Tablet
• State of the art equipment
• Most Factory Scan Tools (Autel, and more.)
• Stellar Google Ratings
*** ADDITIONAL BENEFITS ***
• 3% Matching 401K
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Training
• Stocked refrigerator full of drinks and snacks
• Closed On Saturdays & Sundays (Weekends OFF)
Seasoned technicians find it takes the paycheck, work environment, and additional benefits TOGETHER to make any shop a great place to work, and that is where we shine above all the other shops around Albuquerque.
Want to learn more about the job opportunity? Click the Quick Apply to the left, complete the few fields and send. (Takes about 60 seconds)
Click Quick Apply to the left or give us a call at (505) 891-1515 if you have any questions.
Our shop is located at 3720 Hawkins St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Looking forward to working with you.
We strive for excellence and the best quality customer service to get the job done.
– Damian / Former Assistant Manager / Technician
Advance Team Automotive, what else can I say. Between Fred and me there is more than 50 years of experience and not to mention our talented technicians. So like I said, Advance Team Automotive is The “A” Team
– Vince / Former Shop and Service Manager
Advance Team Automotive is a great place to work. It’s a family oriented shop and a great work environment. If you need time off they’ll find ways to work with you. The pay scale is fair and they pay you when they say they’re going to pay you. The owner Fred is a good guy to work for and isn’t out just to make a quick buck and hustle people like a lot of other shops do. So if you looking for a good company to come work for give them a shout I’m sure you’ll be pleased.
– Andres / Former Senior Technician
UNDER THE HOOD
- A Level Technician Pay Range: $57,200 – $67,600/year. Ideal candidate is experienced, high performing, a team player and familiar with a flat rate pay structure.Should Technician exceed the minimum weekly flat rate benchmark, he or she would be eligible to receive a weekly bonus up to $5,200 per year.
- B Level Technician Pay Range: $46,800 – $57,200/year. Ideal candidate is experienced, high performing, a team player and familiar with a flat rate pay structure.Should Technician exceed the minimum weekly flat rate benchmark, he or she would be eligible to receive a weekly bonus up to $5,200 per year.
- C Level Technician Pay Range: $36,400 – $46,800/year. Ideal candidate is experienced, high performing, a team player and familiar with a flat rate pay structure.Should Technician meet or exceed minimum hour benchmark per week, he or she would be eligible to receive a weekly bonus up to $5,200 per year.
- Lube Technician Pay Range: $24,000 – 26,000/year. Ideal candidate is experienced, high performing, a team player and willing to learn from the shop’s talented technicians.
- Service Advisor/Service Manager : $0 – $45,000/year depending on candidate’s experience. Ideal candidate is experienced, high performing, and a team player.
- Student Tech / Apprentice Pay Range: $0 – $24,000/year. Ideal candidate is a team player, has a great attitude and is willing to learn from the shop’s talented technicians.
|Health Insurance||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Dental Insurance||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Vision Insurance||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Retirement Plan||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Sick Leave||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Vacation||Offered||Employer provides vacation pay. It’s based on the time Technician has been employed.|
|Paid Holidays||Offered||Employer provides Holiday pay for all major holidays.|
|ST / LT Disability||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Life Insurance||Offered||Employer is open for discussion, if needed. Willing to negotiate during hiring process.|
|Uniforms||Offered||Employer will cover cost of uniforms. Uniforms include work shirts, and pants.|
|Other||Offered||Employer provides paid training, including 2 ASE’s per year and pay increase per complete ASE, as well as other training opportunities throughout the year.
We’re always innovating, making improvements and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry. We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you.
Open for discussion on several benefits during hiring process.
- Is the shop heated? Air conditioned?Our spacious shop is well ventilated and equipped with heating and air conditioning.
- What are the shop hours and what are the shift timeframes?Hours of Operation are 8:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- What tools does the shop provide that are available for all technicians to use?Our spacious shop is primarily equipped with 6 service bays, several lifts, an alignment machine, computer diagnostic scanners, tire machine, brake lathe, etc.
- What type of break room facility is provided?Our break room is equipped with a sit down kitchen table, refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, sink, etc.
- How many bays does your shop have?There are 6 work areas and 4 lifts and an alignment machine.
- How many repair orders do you average per month?We average anywhere from 60-80 repair orders per month.
- What is your parts ordering process?Technician works closely with Shop Manager and/or Front Office Manager and/or Chief Operating Officer for parts ordering. Technicians do not order their own parts.
- What is your policy on side work?Employer is open to discuss.
- Are there any other unique features of the work environment worth noting?No one day is the same. Our shop is very busy with a family-oriented feel.
- Do you offer any skills training or continuing education opportunities?Employer provides many training opportunities, including 2 ASE’s per year with a pay increase per completed ASE as well as other training opportunities throughout the year.Over the last 17 years, we have built a business that provides excellent customer service, challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all.
- Can you describe opportunities for career growth at your business?Employer provides many training opportunities, including 2 ASE’s per year with a pay increase per completed ASE as well as other training opportunities throughout the year.Over the last 17 years, we have built a business that provides excellent customer service, challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all.
- Can you describe your performance review process?Performance-based reviews are completed at least once a year and more often, if needed.
- What type of safety training is required?Safety and other training opportunities are offered and paid for by the Employer throughout the year.
- Can you describe how Techs work with and mentor younger techs?As a Team, all Technicians are expected to work together and provide a respectful learning opportunity for our apprentice technicians.
- How many repair orders do you average per month?We average anywhere from 60-80 repair orders per month.
- How does your shop get involved with the local community?Our shop partakes in and sponsors many community events. More recently, our shop sponsored a Feed the Front Lines event. On occasion, we will sponsor golf tournaments. We will soon house a Toys for Tots box for donations to be gathered during the Christmas season for children in need.
- Do you do anything with local high schools or tech schools to encourage more students to enter the profession?Yes, we currently have job postings at our local community college encouraging students to apply should they want an opportunity to learn from our master technicians.
- Where do you see the shop in five years?In five years, we are hopeful to continue to grow, learn and provide our employees with a thriving work environment as well as continue to successfully serve our community and our customers with providing them with the best customer service experience.
- Is there anything else you’d like to mention about career development and community?We are only open during the week because we strongly believe that weekends and evenings are meant for family time. We are a family-owned business and while we are very busy, our environment is very family-oriented.We’re always innovating, making improvements and setting the bar higher for at ourselves and the automotive service industry. We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you.
- Do you have an application form and how long does it typically take to complete?Yes. we have an application form we ask each Applicant to complete. It can take up to 5 minutes to complete.
- Do you phone screen applicants before doing in-person interviews?It depends if the Applicant is within our immediate vicinity. We like the first meeting to occur face to face.
- What do your in-person interviews entail?A tour of the shop along with a question and answer session to get acquainted with the Applicant and vise versa.
- Do you perform background checks, drug screening, or personality tests before hiring an applicant?Yes, all of the above.
- Do you perform a skill assessment before hiring an applicant? If yes, what does it entail?Depending on the technician, it is possible we will ask the applicant to perform a hands-on assignment in order for him or her to demonstrate knowledge of that desired area of expertise.
- After an in-person interview, approximately how long should I expect to wait for a rejection or an offer?We make every point to be very quick with our decision and expect that to be within a day or two.
- Approximately how long does the full hiring process take from submitting the application to the time of the hiring decision?Usually within a 5 day work week.
- Is there anything else you’d like to mention about your hiring process?No, but thank you.
This shop has not yet added any Shop Talk videos.